- Hillsboro, OR, Hillsboro, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Cyber Analyst, your role on our leading retail sportswear client's team will include leveraging your knowledge of industry best practices, good judgment and problem-solving skills to execute security operations. Being on the front lines of defense, the Cyber Security Analyst is adept at making good decisions under pressure and be able to quickly adapt to any security challenge. This individual also pays attention to detail and is disciplined in documenting process and procedures. The Cyber Security Analyst will also be 2rd tier support for all requests coming into the department making sure departmental SLAs are met. The Cyber Security Analyst’s motto is operational excellence, continual process improvement and customer service.
• Perform log analysis and correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior.
• Respond to security events, driving issues to closure, and engaging all appropriate resources.
• Document Security process and procedures.
• Support service request in-take process and communicate back to requestors promptly
• Provide enforcement of security policies, standards and procedures
• Staying current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
• Continually update skills
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• This position will sit in the 24/7 Cyber Defense Center and will involve shift work including day, evening and weekend roles.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
• Five years of information technology experience with two years in an information security-related role
• Solid knowledge and understanding of information technology systems and process
- A sound understanding of the OSI networking model
- Working knowledge of IP networking protocols
- Experience with Windows Server/Workstation and Mac OS is required
• Proven analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Knowledge of information security principles and practice
• Experience with antivirus, anti-malware and proxies solutions.
• Experience in security incident response
• The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Comfortable with interfacing with other internal or external organizations regarding security policy and standards violations, security controls failure and incident response situations
• Ability to balance and prioritize work
• Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential
Additional skills and qualifications preferred:
• Experience using Splunk for log analysis
• Experience with Unix, Linux
• Computer programming and scripting languages (python, c++, perl, etc.)
• Experience analyzing firewall access control lists
• One or more of the following professional certifications
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers