Business Information Security Architecture Consultant
- Beaverton, Oregon, Beaverton, OR, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Business Information Security Architecture Consultant to join their diverse team of technical experts in building a world-class security technical advisory and thought-leadership organization, providing exceptional and practical, technical, and logistical direction to its internal customers, thus enabling the business to move and innovate rapidly while minimizing risks to the Brand.
You will contribute to a team of technical experts and specialists whose mission is to:
- Provide critical input and guidance to ensure that our client's business is aligned appropriately with Corporate Information Security when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite.
- Work closely with Business end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of Business capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Strong technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with both highly technical audiences and non-highly technical audiences.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate across all areas and levels of the business and to comprehend complex business initiatives.
- Ability to adjust communication style and approach, from strategic leadership to highly technical audiences.
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions driving towards results.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Proven ability to work within our client's matrix to influence and drive results.
- Established cross functional personal network within CIS, Technology, and Business.
- Understanding of CIS’s service catalog, tools, capabilities, and strategic roadmap and priorities.
- Experience with AWS, IAM, SAP, WMS, and ITGCs highly beneficial.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
- Ability to work on site full time is required.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers