Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) with SAP
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client is looking for an industry savvy SDET with 3-5 years in SAP and SAP tools such as SolMan, BPCA, CBTA, TDC; hands-on Java/Python experience; familiarity with DevOps practices including CI/CD; and good communication skills.
Key traits: Highly curious and inquisitive, strong team player, constantly looking for better solutions to reduce automation flakiness and increase automation reliability and coverage, continuously thinking ahead and building for future changes in an ever-changing complex ecommerce ecosystem.
• Responsible for development of automated frameworks, tests, and mocks suitable for testing at component, integration, and E2E workflow in a CI/CD cloud pipeline at scale.
• Assist DevOps teams to identify and prioritize implementation of new feature and regression test automation.
• Assist DevOps teams with integrating test automation into CI/CD pipelines.
• Able to effectively convert manual test cases into automated tests.
• Test Engineering: able to interpret complex testing workflows and scenarios and produce high quality (low maintenance) test automation to cover the scenarios.
• Able to leverage and/or create sustainable test data solutions in a complex ecosystem.
• Work with Product Owners and Development Teams to influence architecture and design decisions to improve testability of our applications. Able to measurably reduce total cost of ownership of test frameworks, tests, test data, and related processes.
• Able to act as the Product Owner of test software and processes.
• Able to work with development teams to identify and help solution whatever slows them down.
• B.S or M.S in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years as a software developer and/or SDET.
• Strong experience in Selenium Web Driver, Selenium Grid, or Cypress.io or equivalent
• Strong experience developing high quality automation framworks
• In depth experience with agile SDLC.
• Experience working with DevOps teams in a CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience developing and testing applications in Cloud and related technology (AWS, Azure, Google, Node, Lambda’s, EC2, etc.)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers