QA Automation Lead
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a QA Automation Lead!
• The QA Automation Lead will be responsible for providing domain technical expertise on QA Automation, Performance Testing and CI/ CD for SAP S/4 HANA systems. This role will be responsible for the architecture strategy and oversee development and maintenance of enterprise automation, performance and CI/ CD framework. Serve as a domain expert in defining and rolling out testing standard using Solution Manager 7.2 SP6 with CBTA and Selenium.
• The QA Automation Lead will prepare and present status updates and test results across groups of stakeholders.
• Proven ability to lead a QM team which will be responsible for testing SAP S/4 HANA Fashion retail + digital features and business processes including;
• Master Data Objects + Integration
• Non-Financial Master Data (Article, Site, Business Partner)
• Financial Master Data (G/L Accounts, Profit Center)
• Supply Chain Capabilities
• Assortment, Allocation and Replenishment
• Vendor Purchase Orders
• Store Inventory Management
• Finance Capabilities
• VAT, Revenue and COGS accounting
• CAR / POSDTA Sales Audit
• POS Transactional and Master Data Interfaces
• Reporting experience (Financial performance reporting, local and statutory reporting)
• Legacy data migration experience
• Experience in working on Test Suite and BPCA for SolMan 7.2 with S/4 HANA managed system.
• Experience in configuring QA CI/CD pipelines is a must.
• Experience developing SLAs, KPIs & ROI for Automation and Performance Testing.
• Experience in building and implementing testing strategies, developing test plans, risk-assessment/risk-based-testing as well as defect management.
• Experience planning and executing the preparation and build of test data using automated tools to minimize testing downtime.
• Experience in implementing Change Based Testing.
• Experience with high level communication across senior leadership.
• Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical resources as well as mentoring Agile team members across multiple product teams.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to shifting priorities and think outside the box to resolve issues.
• Experience in service virtualization and synthetic data generation is a strong plus
• Provide opinion on latest testing tools, technologies, and processes
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers