- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Digital Innovation Engineer!
If you’re ready to innovate and lead in the Digital space, join our client's Digital Engineering organization. As part of the Innovation team, you will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying seamless, tailored and inherently social experiences to its Digital consumers. Working with our client's organization will be rewarding, challenging, and most definitely not be just another job.
Your Role on the Team
We are looking for an Innovation Engineer to help research and develop working POCs with new and disruptive technologies to elevate the way we digitally interacts with our consumers. You will leverage this experience to apply it to real business opportunities from concept to creation of real-world experiences.
You are a highly-motivated engineer with experience delivering high-quality software solutions. You have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. You are out in front of the latest technology trends and know how and when to apply them.
• Production-grade experience developing APIs with NodeJS
• Ability to navigate a full technical stack end-to-end
• Experience with NoSQL data stores, such as DynamoDB, or similar technologies
• Experience with standard web frameworks like React, Angular, etc
• Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (AWS preferred)
• Experience with Python a plus
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
• Ability to define solution options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
• Passion for technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers