Sr. Full Stack Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer.
In this role, you will be building a new foundational capability that will power our various e-Commerce sites. We practice continuous delivery and deploy to production frequently every day. We own and support the systems we develop; we have a rotating on call schedule if issues happen during off-hours.
- Review your peer’s design, code, provide constructive feedback and engage in good technical discussions
- Work with your product partners to build features that are valuable to our consumers
- Constantly keep evolving the capability
- Participate in technical planning, grooming and estimation
- Practice DevOps, write good tests and deploy continuously to prod with monitoring
- Partner with other engineering teams to build scalable systems
- Have developed and deployed a front-end app using ReactJS and Redux
- Can write backend services in Node, bonus if you have worked with a JVM language such as Java, Groovy
- Can deploy web applications to AWS
- Can write unit, integration and functional tests
- Love to learn new technologies and bring ideas to the team
- Value collaboration with your team, product owners and architects
- Understand scalable, highly available, and eventually consistent distributed systems
- Have worked in a scrum team before and value agile development
- Have good communication skills and can explain solutions to technical and non-technical audience
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers