Full Stack Software Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Software Engineer for our leading sportswear client, you will bring a passion for creating highly engaging, high quality applications with the potential to reach millions of consumers through the brand. You will join a team of other engineers, product owners, and project managers to develop and grow the company’s website.
*What your responsibilities will be:*
• Write automated unit/E2E tests to validate code changes, and manually test those changes in an integrated environment.
• Debug issues found during testing and from the production environment.
• Be an active participant in team meetings and process improvement.
• Use a variety of tools to manage source code, builds, and deployments.
• Suggest and implement ways to improve code base.
• Participate in code and design reviews.
• Collaborate with other engineers and teams to design solutions and resolve issues.
• Work with product owners to understand and raise questions about business requirements.
• 2+ years’ experience as a highly productive developer with front-end technologies
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with business and technical teammates
• Full-stack front-end developer with understanding of React/Redux, Express, Node.js
• Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git) and issue tracking tools (JIRA)
• Understanding of TDD, which may include Mocha, Chai, Sinon, etc.
• Understanding of CD/CI and related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, etc.)
• A track record of solving problems and getting things done in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
• eCommerce experience preferred
• Experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2, GCE, Rackspace, Azure, etc.).
• Exposure to backend development through micro services, RESTful services, NoSQL data stores, etc.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers