Full Stack Web Application Engineer
- Beaverton, Beaverton, Oregon, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Full Stack Web Engineer! As a Web App Engineer you will be revolutionizing the intersection of technology and R&D of physical products by delivering a fullstack web application ecosystem. We value using AWS native solutions to deliver node modules, express apps, redux web apps, serverless Lambdas, APIs, and data stores. Our approach uses data-driven development and continuous improvements.
Please review the required qualifications below, which you must possess for this role!
• 2+ years’ experience in software engineering
• Design full-stack applications (required)
• Integrate with RESTful APIs (required)
• Node modules and Express applications (required)
• Developing Web apps via React/Redux and Angular (required)
• Transpiling and Bundling (required)
• UI/UX Design of Web Apps (preferred)
• Continuous Integration with automated testing (preferred)
• Continuous Delivery to AWS (preferred)
• SPA or universal/isomorphic apps (preferred)
• Data visualizations, e.g. D3 and ThreeJS (preferred)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers