- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Mobility Engineer!
- Strong working knowledge and experience in Enterprise Mobility Management services and technologies available on mobile operating systems (iOS & Android) and MDM Platforms (AirWatch / Workspace ONE).
- Strong working knowledge of Android / Android Enterprise.
- Success in supporting and administering large MDM implementations in a multi-location / multi-geography environment.
- Ability to triage, troubleshoot and fix problems and incidents – using vendor and third-party tools and technical support where required. Includes experience providing desk side and remote support as required via ticketing system.
- Experience with AirWatch / Workspace ONE administration. Certification is preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Apple Business Manager / Device Enrollment program.
- Task oriented with a strong focus on meeting goals in a timely manner.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers