Senior Software Engineer - Marketplace Platforms
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Marketplace Platforms, you will join a team of engineers, scrum masters and product owners to envision and deliver robust applications and services that bring our leading retail sportswear client’s omni-channel solutions to the next level. This role will be involved in designing and building secure, highly scalable and innovative services in a continuous delivery model on our client’s cloud platform. The Senior Software Engineer will also partner with leads and architects to establish a technical vision for various commerce experiences.
The successful candidate is a proven software engineer with excellent communication and current hands-on coding skills. Focus areas will include inventory, order and fulfillment domains.
- 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API’s using Java 8+
- Hands-on experience working in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with high transaction volumes
- Experience with dependency injection, Spring Boot and object relational mapping tools such as Hibernate
- Ability to define solutions, provide estimates of effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
- Able to leverage NoSQL data stores (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB etc.) to ensure data storage is designed for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
- Working knowledge of Scrum and agile principles
- Energetic Self-starter who can work in a complex collaborative environment that rewards experiments, initiative, curiosity and mentoring
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT), issue tracking tools (Jira), and CI/CD related tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.)
- Commitment to and experience in pair programming and performing technical code reviews
- Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely coupled and scalable
- Strong team player and communicator capable of building positive relationships across engineering, product and architecture
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Equivalent combination of education and professional experience in lieu of a degree
- eCommerce experience preferred
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers