Sr. Product Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Product Analyst!
This position requires a Product Analyst who will be OK with ambiguity, and comfortable working in a space without much guidance or established knowledge. The ideal candidate will have a strong personality and be a person who will ferret out details and information, make connections, and establish good working relationships. The candidate must be comfortable giving presentations and working with organizational leadership. Our client needs an analyst to help define business processes, establish parameters around system integrations, and define and document requirements in an area with a lot of unknown details and uncertain needs.
• Must be familiar with common methodologies, Agile/Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc. Familiarity with APIs and API documentation will be useful.
• Experience defining business processes, establishing parameters around system integrations, and defining and documenting requirements in an area with a lot of unknown details and uncertain needs.
• The application space is in a 3D product/image design landscape: any experience with image processing, cloud-based workflows, computer vision, 3D image modelling, digital imaging, image rendering, etc. will be a big plus. Some of the technologies used in this space include: Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, WebGL, Simplygon, Unreal engine.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers