- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Digital Engineering Release Manager, you will be an integral part of the team that enables the Digital organization to bring its world-class products and applications to market. We are focused on delivering the technology and processes that support our sites and stores. We strive to deliver locally relevant solutions for our consumers and enable retail, commerce, infrastructure, and mobile experiences.
· Operating the Release Management processes for the Infrastructure Patching. Schedule, coordinate, and manage releases for multiple applications and on disparate platforms. The releases can be inclusive of application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, etc. Anything that changes within a system is part of a release.
· Work with multiple cross functional teams to support and enhance our platforms. Work and communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization - from brainstorming with individual contributors to discussing strategy and release content with senior leaders.
· Drive to a global release cadence that defines the cycles, structures, and required oversight
· Manage intake, prioritization, release timing, demand and capacity
· Manage releases to QA environments
· Partner with the business and IT stakeholders to drive release scheduling decisions
· Ensure that all upstream changes are visible to and approved as required
· Provide visibility of scheduled releases to stakeholders
· Work with vendors and partner systems to ensure our their / our processes are aligned
· Manage go/no-go and rollback decision meetings with release stakeholders
· Be a driving force for constantly improving performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, availability, and usability of the release process
· Define and publish key metrics on the effectiveness of Release Management
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, Engineering, or a related field; 2+ additional years of professional experience in lieu of a degree
· 5+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in release management, business process improvement, project management, or program management.
· Experience with Windows & Linux Infrastructure systems and deployment preferred.
· Comprehensive understanding of release management processes; understanding of environment management
· Experience delivering application and infrastructure projects, programs, or releases into complex production environments
· Proven track record of implementing process change focused on alignment of business and technology; in particular, working with Engineering, QA and IT Technical Operations
· Experience with SDLCs, including iterative, waterfall, and Agile methodologies.
· Must be able to operate in a transforming, fast-paced, complex, high visibility Retail environment with multiple competing priorities
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication of complex topics to a diverse audience such as management, technical peers, and business stakeholders
· Strong skills in building positive customer relationships
· Strong commitment to customer service and teamwork
· Demonstrated ability to build and lead teams in a collaborative environment
· Ability to collaborate across teams with differing priorities and objectives to bring consensus
· Demonstrated ability to influence and drive to results
· Ability to think strategically while still being detail-oriented
· A high level of professionalism and confidentiality
Other desirable qualifications:
· Infrastructure Experience
· Experience in global or multi-branded environments
· ITIL and IT Service Management
· Project / Program Management
· Experience with Lean principles and methods (SCRUM, KanBan, Six Sigma, etc.)
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers