Planning/Operations Project Manager
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
- Strong project management skills
- Smartsheets proficient
- Able to drive the team to deliverables and benchmark dates
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for planning and operations (and project management)
- Retail & Stores experience a plus
- Production experience a plus
- Ability to see around the corners and troubleshoot potential timeline conflicts ahead
- Drive cross functional alignment and communication
- Set agendas and lead cross functional RB meetings
- Project manage multiple workstreams
- Update Smartsheet project trackers
- Provide detailed project tracking reports and identify key deliverables and timelines for team
- Engage & communicate with vendors to set up internal meetings and design reviews
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers