Data Engineer (Product Merch)
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
If you’re ready to innovate and become part of our Enterprise Data organization, come join us now! You will be part of an organization that is revolutionizing the technology platforms and architecting a data and analytics landscape that is simplified, modern, flexible and will ultimately enable us on its journey to 2020 and beyond. As a Data Engineer within North America Supply Chain, you will be a key member of a growing and passionate group focused on collaborating across business and technology resources to drive forward key programs and projects building enterprise data & analytics capabilities across the company.
• Good understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks. For example, AWS, Snowflake, SQL, Airflow, SQOOP, Spark, and building out performant data consumption layers
• Design and build product features in collaboration with business and IT
• Design reusable components, frameworks, libraries like User Defined Functions
• Build continuous integration and test-driven development environment
• Performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and computational complexity
• Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high - quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
• Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
• 2+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
• Familiarity with Agile project delivery methods
• Experience with AWS components and services (E.G. EC2, EMR, S3, and Lambda)
• Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub and scheduling tools like Airflow
• Strong programming, Python, shell scripting and SQL
• Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others
• Experience with data warehouses/RDBMS like Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake
• Experience with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
• Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers