Platform Product Owner-Data Engineering
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a, Platform Product Owner on the Enterprise Data & Analytics Platform Product Team, this individual will own Data Engineering, Orchestration, & Compute products, working with fast pace engineering teams and representing the view of the customer.
• Partnership with the Enterprise Data & Analytics and the Digital Engineering teams to enhance and drive standards across the business users
• Works closely with Platform Product Directors to understand and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmaps that are aligned with the strategies and initiatives
• Represents the customer in sprints to the delivery teams and provides sprint feature prioritization to ensure technology alignment with business priorities & strategies
• Is accountable for engineering team(s) backlog grooming across multiple engineering teams
• Provides customer service to our technology and business partners for onboarding, adoption, and documentation
• Partners closely with Reference Architecture, Domain/Solution Architecture, and Platform Engineering to align Platform Product Roadmaps with execution plans
• Measure and report on the value provided by Platform Product offerings and provide regular updates to stakeholders on product priority, delivery, and adoption
• Stays current with industry trends and recommends relevant technologies & products in the areas of Data Engineering, Orchestration, and Compute and other emerging technologies in the areas of Enterprise Data & Analytics
• Contributes back to the overall Data & Analytics Platform roadmap and prioritized backlog
o Must have knowledge and/or Experience with technologies such as Airflow, NiFi, AWS Kinesis, Kafka, Jupiter Hub, AWS EMR, Databricks & Spark, Alteryx, and similar platforms. Should be able to communicate with customers each technology and the benefits/tradeoffs of each solution.
o Must be able to articulate and/or have experience with data lakes, data streaming, and distributed computing patterns for access, movement, management, privacy & security, and data collaboration
• 3+ years’ experience as a Product Owner for technology related products. Will consider candidates with less experience that have deep technical domain knowledge as an architect.
• 7+ years’ experience in technology & architecture roles
• Proven experience collaborating on latest technologies with Engineers and Architects
• Extensive background in working with business partners: Translating business needs into prioritized technology features and requirements
• Proven track record of being results oriented with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals
• Proven presentation and facilitation skills
• Experience with Agile software development methodology
• Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
• Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers