Cloud Integration Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for someone with experience in the AWS space writing serverless microservices (using Lambda), leveraging other AWS services to accomplish necessary logic (S3, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, etc) and able to configure and deliver the functionality (using Terraform for IaC and creating/configuring the Jenkins/Cloudbees pipeline).
As a Cloud Integration Engineer, you bring to the table full-stack experience in AWS implementing microservices in the integration space. As a member of the Finance Integration & Automation team, your first assignment will be to work within the Factory Payments landscape to help connect a new Freight Invoicing system. Down the road, you will play a much larger role helping to integrate all Finance systems to SAP S/4HANA.
- Agile “fail fast” mindset that emphasizes progress over perfection
- DevOps mentality with experience working within automated unit testing frameworks
- Quick learner capable of working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and ever-changing environment
- develop/extend Lambda/Spring RESTful microservices
- create/modify CI pipelines for work to be delivered, including any necessary IaC
- work closely with BSAs/QEs during design/dev/test to iterate quickly to deliver business value within 2-week sprints
- Development experience using languages/frameworks such as: JAVA, Python, Spring
- Cloud (AWS) development knowledge expected, with recent practical usage including: Lambda, SNS, SQS, DynamoDB, Containers (Docker/Kubernetes/EKS), Secrets Management, IaC (Terraform)
- Integration experience using RESTful APIs in a broad enterprise landscape including platforms such as: SAP PO/Hana Cloud Platform, Fusion/Informatica, OpenText MFT/Axway, OpenText GXS
- CI/CD framework knowledge required, with pipeline build/config knowledge in: Jenkins/Cloudbees
- Ops knowledge of tooling/config in: Cloudwatch/Splunk, New Relic
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant subject area(s) preferred
- 5+ years of application development experience
- 2+ years of cloud engineering experience
- Comfortable working within the Agile/SAFe construct
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers