Sr. Software Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
• Leverage your love of Java skills to design and build the new breed of micro-services and server-less Lambdas on AWS platform
• Build on your knowledge of horizontally scalable NoSQL databases to ensure we have highly-available and high-performance data with DynamoDB and AWS Elastic Search
• Review teammates technical designs, code and tests to keep the entire team focused on being the best they can be
• Harness your DevOps skills to automate your service deployments so they’re fully repeatable.
• Profile and performance tune your work to ensure we deliver the fastest service experience to all customers across the globe
• Partner with architects and other teams to ensure the whole Retail ecosystem of services stay loosely coupled and independently scalable
• Automate the testing of all of your components to ensure we have excellent test coverage with quality assertions
• Lead technical development and provide overall technical direction for the implementation and delivery of the system
• Lead development of technical processes (e.g., CM, unit test, integration test, etc.)
• Work with a team of architects to ensure technical solutions and final deliverables are aligned with overall system architecture plans and roadmap
• Lead technical planning, estimation, and design sessions
• Monitor the overall technical progress of the project and actively plans for future technical development activities
• Establish/maintain effective team communications regarding technical/delivery plans, approaches and issues with all project team members
• Keep delivery team apprised on work progress and proactively communicate any concerns or opportunities to improve project delivery
• Ensure system requirements are met through innovative technical approaches
• Minimum 5 years’ experience building high volume, high availability Java applications
• Experience writing automated tests using tools like Junit, Cucumber (required), Spock, Scala Test, or Specs
• Experience with leading development teams and providing effective solutions by understanding the issues on a technical level
• Experience in presenting technical solutions with customers and software developers Experience building RESTful APIs
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code concepts (terraform, cloudformation, etc)
• Experience with multi-threaded access to Databases and NoSQL (DynamoDB)
• 5 years directly relevant work experience as a software engineer
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant fields
• Strong working knowledge of basic computer science data structures, NoSQL databases, Inversion of Control (IoC), and algorithms
• AWS Certified Developer Certificate
• Experience with Monitoring and Alerting
• Experience working with highly concurrent systems
• Experience with Inversion of Control, Spring Boot framework
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers