Learning and Development Program Manager
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As the Learning and Development Program Manager for our leading retail sportswear client's Global Operations Team, you will be responsible for helping to shape and manage employee and manager development programs. To achieve this, you will:
• Build out the framework for World class People Development program, with focus on building local Asian leaders
• Develop the Career Suite, designing and coordinating Career Day events in sync with the existing online tools & resources
• Curate the tools and experiences to support the People & Career Development programs
• Partner with HRBPs and the Talent Development team on specific activation plans and needs
• Ensure maximum leverage of center-led resources & experiences, customizing or adding only when needed based on location or to close capability gaps
• Help lead & direct the next phase of Manager Connect experiences
• 6+ years relevant work experience
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills (written and in-person)
• Healthy sense of humor and adventure
Subject matter expertise in:
• Multi-platform instructional design
• Program Management
• Manager Development practices
• Learner-centered design methodology, like design thinking
Demonstrated success in/with:
• End-to-end design, implementation and support of organization-wide development programs
• Updating and enhancing existing programs with measurable, positive results
• Understanding and serving the unique needs of diverse consumer groups
• Quickly building collaborative partnerships with others
• Managing multiple, sometimes overlapping, workstreams, deliverables and timelines
• Working with global teams and creating global programs especially in Asia
• Working with external vendors
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers