Business Systems Analyst (BSA) - Data & Analytics
- Beaverton, Hillsboro, Oregon, us
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst (BSA), Data & Analytics, to join our retail sportswear client in Hillsboro, Oregon!
• The Data and Analytics Business System Analyst is a member of the Planning Advanced support team in the Value Chain Solutions organization.
• The Team, which strives to be Best in Class, is responsible for Planning Master Data, SAP APO, Purchase Order creation in SAP ECC, and Analytics. While Data and Analytics Business Analysts understand the end to end Planning, they focus on Data and Analytics, which is used by hundreds of users around the globe.
• Data and Analytics analysts have a deep understanding of the solution.
• The team writes and maintains Production support training material and troubleshooting guides and works on ongoing improvements to reduce incidents and to help users self-troubleshoot their issues.
• Advanced Support is responsible for quickly resolving and effectively communicating incident resolution to the business.
• The team also makes sure the system batch runs effectively and the planning results are as expected.
• The Advanced support team also works with other Technical and development teams.
• The team plays an important role in shaping the future of the planning systems, processes, and solutions.
• Strong, business facing, worldwide English skills to communicate both verbally and in writing to both business and technical teams.
• General IT knowledge: Network, Server, Windows, MS Office
• Expert Application knowledge in two or more of the following: Master Data processes, Teradata, Cognos reporting, and Tableau.
• AWS Cloud
• .Net and Java Script
• Ability to quickly ramp up on company specific tools: ServiceNow, Coach, Autosys, SharePoint, Version One (Agile tool).
• Ability to meet SLAs regarding incidents, automation, and service requests.
• Adopt Agile methodology to deliver high quality service to customers.
• Strong analysis skills and troubleshooting ability.
• Validating and communicating critical Batch Results.
• Ability to communicate in Business-friendly language.
• Training Frontline resources on the solution and holding them accountable for the quality of service delivery.
• Participating in Knowledge Transfer Sessions organized by the Solution Delivery Product Team.
• Execute Configuration and batch changes to resolve system bugs.
• Actively explore opportunities in reducing incidents, such as identifying gaps in business process, testing, and end user training.
• Five+ years of work experience in technology. Or Six+ years of business experience in the supply chain that includes working closely with IT.
• Must be Customer Service minded and easy to work with.
• Must have excellent written and verbal articulation and follow-up skills.
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
• Effectively communicate with Demand Planners, Supply Planners, and others in their business language. This includes simplifying complex issues into understandable and actionable steps that end with resolution.
• Comfortable working with high ambiguity.
• Self-learner who actively gains knowledge by reading and collaborating with others.
• Passion for improving existing processes.
• Bachelor degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent.
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers