Lead Software Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Lead Software Engineer for our leading retail sportwear client, you have the opportunity to join a newly formed project team that supports the End-to-end Line Planning strategic initiatives in Technology’s newly formed CREATE team. As a lead engineer, you will be part of a highly visible team of engineers focused on achieving strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will help lead an engineering team to engineer solutions in an Agile environment, including continues integration, test automation and continuous deployment.
The successful candidate will:
• Design, develop and maintain full stack enterprise solutions to meet the needs of the Line Planning and Merchandising teams
• Make decisions regarding technical implementation and rely on expert knowledge to keep applications up-to-date with modern technologies
• Champion test driven development and agile methodologies and be a mentor to other developers
• Manage and maintain AWS infrastructure, and assist in the divestiture of on-premise hardware, setup infrastructure as code and be in charge of monitoring environments
• Coordinate and align with enterprise architecture
• Collaborate with other technical leads to provide cross-functional solutions to meet the needs of multiple business customers
• Experience leading teams
• Experience working with Linux
• Experience working with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle) and the ability to read and write database queries and scripts (SQL, PL/SQL)
• Experience working with non-relational databases and datastores (MongoDB, Dynamo, Cassandra, Neo4J)
• Experience working with cloud hosting providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud), and infrastructure as code solutions (Terraform, Cloudformation)
• Experience with CI/CD tools and pipelines (Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS CodeDeploy)
• Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience with issue tracking systems and agile tools (JIRA, Version One)
• Experience building and working with APIs
Nice to Have
• Experience with 3D technologies (three.js, WebGL)
• Experience developing web component libraries
• Experience developing thick client applications
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers