Sr. Java Developer (NDE)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Java Developer to join their team!
• Experience developing applications to run in a large-scale environment.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Java.
• Experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
• Experience with developing automated unit tests and managing and executing unit tests using tools such as JUnit.
• Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
• Experience developing in a continuous integration environment using Jenkins.
• Experience writing automated unit and integration tests using JUnit or TestNG testing frameworks.
• Able to maintain the build and deployment process through use of build integration tools.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Experience developing ecommerce-based web applications.
• Experience using and scaling NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo or Couchbase.
• Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
• Experience developing in a TDD environment or a strong desire to learn.
• Experience in a Blue/Green deployment model.
• Experience in a Continuous Delivery (CD) environment.
• Experience designing and implementing performance tests.
• Experience designing instrumentation into code and using and integrating with software & logging analysis tools such as New Relic & Splunk.
• Experience with Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu, etc).
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers