Sr. Software Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer for its Product Data Management (PDM) team, for which you will play a critical role in providing programming interfaces and micro services to internal and external ecommerce partners. Our services and applications play a central role in providing product data for a variety of platforms. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will partner with your teammates to ensure our software is of the highest quality, and that we meet all of our deliverables on a demanding schedule.
• Participate in the Scrum with the team
• Contribute code to the team’s business deliverables
• Participate in design sessions and implementation plans.
• Encourage innovation with new technologies and elegant solutions
• Participate in solution/code reviews and give feedback.
• Help advocate technical direction, define best practices and principles
• Evaluate technical decisions and their impact on the architecture
• Help Onboard new team members
• Ensure successful quality software with emphasis in these areas: Security, Privacy, Reliability, Availability, Maintainability, Performance
• Work through dependencies and integration with other engineering teams
• Partner with the Product Owner to drive clarity on requirements. Define technical options, provide estimates on effort and risk, and evaluate technical feasibility.
• Partner with Technical Architecture to develop an excellent architecture and drive excellence in delivered software.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• 5 years’ experience in highly distributed systems with high transaction volume
• Experience with working on projects in highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary development teams
• Excellent foundation in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, MVC architecture, and design patterns
• Experience designing APIs and creating Java RESTful microservices
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, performance testing, test driven development, static analysis, and automated unit/integration tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred.
• Experience with Java
• Experience SpringBoot
• Experience with AWS Infrastructure
• Experience with AWS services like Dynamo, EC2, Elastic Search, Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, SNS
• Experience delivering software in a Scrum development process
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers