- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
• 5+ years of experience of developing and maintaining code coverage in a high volume, customer-facing environment.
• Superior React, Redux, Node programming and design skills and running web services at scale.
• Understanding of fundamental principles behind a scalable application.
• Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, production applications, and develop solutions quickly.
• Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale to support diverse clients on high powered machines.
• Consultancy approach to create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
• Systematic multitasking problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, accountability, and drive.
• Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, automation, software design, and database management.
• Experience with scripting languages and such as Shell and Python and multi-process architecture.
• Demonstrated experience with AWS, ElasticSearch, writing hand-crafted SQL, PL/SQL.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
• Phenomenal debugging and testing skills.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across multiple business and technical teams.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver results on time with high quality.
• Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
• Passion for delivering the best quality product regardless of project scope.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• DevOps mentality and experience with Jenkins deployment pipelines and monitoring practices.
• Conduct on call duties as need for urgent matters.
Please note this opportunity is for *W2 candidates* only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers