- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Security Engineer! In this Security Engineer role, you will join an information security technology operations team responsible for account, identity, and certificate management security controls. You will work with peers and partner technology groups to secure the digital identities of employees, application systems, and web services. You’ll be achieving your goals and growing your acumen through training and experience we’ll provide.
- Hands-on multi-year (5+) experience with information technologies like operating systems, identity & access management systems, and/or basic information security technologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of importance and urgency supporting a 24x7 security services operation
- Experience in successfully working with end users and system administrators to troubleshoot and resolve configuration issues
- Demonstrated ability to learn new IT concepts and technologies - quickly!
- Demonstrated ability to work methodically applying procedure to routine work but also use independent sound decision making when required
- Demonstrated ability to perform quality work during stressful and high pressure projects or initiatives
- Experience managing workload through ticket management systems
- Experience working in an IT Engineering / Operations role preferred
- Experience working with application and AD (or other directory services) account management preferred
- Experience working with digital certificates (personal, server, software, and certificate authority) preferred
- Experience working with password management systems preferred
- Professional education and certification (like CompTIA Security+, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, or CISM) are preferred
- Experience with Radius and AAA account management, LDAP and directory services, multifactor authentication, and/or password vaulting technologies preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers