Sr. Full Stack Tech Lead
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Sr. Full Stack Tech Lead and native app software engineer to join a lean team building an existing digital marketplace for customized product. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys leading and contributing alongside a software development team. They need to be passionate about trying new approaches to problem solving. Responsibilities include directing and contributing as technical lead and lead developer role on a project to build a React Native app with REST services on AWS.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other Engineering disciplines or Strong software programming skills
• At least 5-8 years of solid Software Development experience
• Familiar with Cloud Services development experience preferably on AWS with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs
• Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in a software stack
• Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single team
• Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and Kan Ban
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers