Senior Project Manager
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
As a Senior Project Manager for our leading retail sportswear client, you will be responsible for delivering large infrastructure projects. Core responsibilities include:
· Manage large project teams that range from product managers, IT and QA engineers as well as business stakeholders
· Rigorous scheduling at the task level, with overall accountability at the program level
· Manage budgets – including initial estimation, tracking of actuals, and understanding the deviations
· Develop and execute resource plans, communication plans, as well as define and execute risk management plans
· Proactive approach and communicate status to stakeholders effectively, with an emphasis on maintaining alignment with core project sponsors
· Manage changes against project schedule, scope and cost, as well as lead the assessment of impact on the larger portfolio of projects
· Familiarity with SCRUM and SCRUM processes, agile project management including but not limited to facilitating planning sessions, daily standups, and removing escalations for the team.
· Successfully manage project dependencies and constraints
· Contract and vendor management: build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries
· Strong end-to-end project management skills, shepherding an entire program from kick off to completion
· Ability to connect project/status to business needs, tracking quantifiable results
· Comfortable speaking with multiple stakeholders at varying levels, ability to synthesize detail project tasks to report up high level accomplishments and risks
· Proactive desire to own and drive projects forward through measurable process, planning and team engagement
· Solutions oriented
· Team leadership and ability to inspire and motivate
· Positive team player who seeks the collective success of the team
· Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
· Consultancy approach to your work
· Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Business, or a related field
· 5+ years professional experience with at least 2 years in technical project management
· 2 years additional relevant professional experience in lieu of a degree
· Proven experience developing and managing work back schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
· Experience with Agile software development methodologies; Scrum Master or PMP certification is a plus
· Experience working with many cross functional teams
· Experience with business process improvement methods (e.g., Lean) is preferred
· Experience working on global projects or in the retail space is a plus
· Understanding or experience with the following: basic networking concepts, enterprise storage solutions, database concepts, and web applications concepts
· Understanding of release management processes
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers