- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Portfolio Manager! Responsibilities include:
- Facilitates the development of portfolio strategy, governance and communications
- Manage portfolio plans including deliverables/value drops, resourcing, dependencies, escalation and communication
- Manage portfolio tools to ensure clear visibility across the capabilities of issues and risks associated with value drops
- Ensure the operating model is working effectively to deliver against commitments
- Manage portfolio intake process, associated prioritization, and impact to portfolio roadmap
- Maintains ongoing transparent communication with stakeholders as it relates to program status and risks
- Identifies dependencies across project/product teams and facilitates and builds consensus to ensure minimal risk to portfolio delivery
- Ensures teams have tools and resources needed to perform work effectively and communicates and/or escalates gaps
- Works with Scrum Masters, Product and Engineering teams to continually improve and accelerate the delivery process
- Manages vendor relationships in the context of project/product/portfolio delivery
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries with the ability to manage vendors and contractual agreements
- Demonstrate a willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
- Ability to communicate, influence and partner effectively using strong verbal and written communication
- Has played a leadership role on multiple projects, successfully delivering critical components of projects or programs
- Successful track record working with executive level professionals to drive business outcomes.
- Exceptional verbal, written and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and independence, needing limited oversight and direction during critical decision points or issues in the project/program
- Demonstrated ability to develop credibility and strong working relationships with product and technical colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence
- Understands software development processes, and possesses working knowledge of various agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of the value of metrics and incremental delivery
- Proven ability to remove barriers that may affect timely project delivery. Has created, assessed and implemented risk mitigation plans to resolve negative impact to programs
- Demonstrated experience delivering global business and technology projects or programs
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field. MBA is preferred
- 10+ years project/program experience within data and analytics capabilities, software applications, or a related field
- Demonstrated senior level applied expertise in agile frameworks including, Kanban, Scrum and SAFe
- PMP certification or training a plus
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers