Costing Trainer for Leading Retail Sportswear Client!
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client’s Costing program is a transformational initiative that brings standardization to product cost calculations for the footwear business. We are looking for a costing trainer to deliver in-depth training to our client’s various impacted users. The trainer will directly report to the Transition Management Director and will be responsible for the following:
• Learn and be able to articulate our client’s Costing methodology
• Learn the various impacted user group, their function, how they are impacted by our client’s Costing program
• Develop targeted training messaging that is relevant and accurately represents each function’s processes
• Create training materials (manuals, 1-pagers, diagrams, presentations, cheat sheets, reference guides, etc.)
• Deliver in-person and web-based training
• Update content and training materials as program updates are made
• Develop a training content repository and document internal update processes
• Compile and share training summaries to the project team members to share key learnings, areas for improvement, and questions that came up during training
• Support and deliver on all relevant training requests
• Extensive travel to Asia required
• Demonstrated competence in working with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong presentation creation and delivery skills
• Strong communicator both in the classroom environment and with the project team
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in ambiguity
• Experience working in AirTable
• Experience working in Litmus LMS
• Excellent slide design skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers