Site Reliability Engineer
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) who will be responsible for continuously driving best practices and consumer experience improvements. As an SRE you will focus on enforcing core operations principles through the development and continuous delivery processes. You will be responsible for fixing code defects, code refactoring, and general maintenance and health of KLO services. In addition, SREs will be focused on maximum availability, reliability, security, and performance for Digital Experiences.
SREs perform deep problem analysis, detect infrastructure problems versus code defects, define and report on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and provide long term solutions.
We are looking for talented and passionate full stack developers with knowledge of the datacenter infrastructure and cloud platforms.
• Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
• Building the Continuous Delivery automation and pipeline around the APIs/Apps platform to ensure everything is automated, monitored and requires no downtime to deploy (blue/green, A/B and canary releases)
• Collaborate with and consult other development teams
• Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
• Build and maintain Web UIs using React/Redux.
• Build and maintain micro services in Node.js and Java.
• Develop and drive real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators
• Diagnose and develop fixes to implement quickly and efficiently for production incidents.
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field; MBA
• Proficient in Java 8 and newer
• 3 years’ experience in building cloud-based enterprise systems, ideally on AWS.
• Basic understanding of DNS, Networking, Virtualization, Linux
• Experience with Docker and/or Serverless patterns.
• Expertise in designing and building scalable Micro Services
• Expertise in web and web-app patterns
• Expertise in NoSQL datastore systems to build highly scalable solutions
• Experience with expertise in other modern enterprise languages (functional or other – Scala, Python, Golang, etc.)
• Experience with securing Restful APIs and Apps using OAuth and OpenID Connect and JWT
• Experience with in messaging (pub-sub) patterns
• Good understanding of async/non-blocking Restful APIs approaches and frameworks
• Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills
• Experience with test driven development
• Basic understanding of most of the following: ServiceNow, Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, New Relic
• Background with ITIL or Lean a plus
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers