- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our premier retail sportswear client is seeking a Node.JS Developer!
The candidate should have:
• Ability to design, develop, configure, and implement complex solutions and code in Web technologies like Java/NodeJS/ReactJS or similar
• Ability to design, develop, configure, test, and implement complex solutions and code in an AWS environment uses API’s, Lambda, Docker, and similar technologies
• Diverse experience in deployments/developments in the public cloud infrastructure (AWS preferred: EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, SQS, SNS)
• Experience working with CI/CD tools and automating full stack builds and deployments.
• Ability to conduct performance monitoring, tuning, and analyze performance against benchmarks.
• Experience, interest, and adaptability to working in an Agile delivery environment
• Exceptional multi-tasking, collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
For the Node.JS Developer
- Need experience with Rest API’s
- Strong experience in AWS
- Good CI/CD
- Has some experience on front-end, but this is primary backend work
- MYSQL and/or DynamoDB preferred
- They will be building all new API’s (vendor API’s), getting POC ready to deploy
- Terraform experience would be great as thats what they currently us
- Experience with Python would be great
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers