Information Security Architecture Consultant
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client is looking for a Information Security Architecture Consultant who will serve as an internal security consultant from the Corporate Information Security (CIS) department to other business units, providing information security direction to these internal customers; enabling the business to rapidly innovate and deploy services while minimizing risks to the Brand. This internal consultant focuses on the areas of Security Architecture, Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile) and Business to Business Security.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements, and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Reference direction set by the Corporate Information Security team (CIS) and the technology teams
- Drive consumption and adoption of the existing CIS security services
- Coordinate with cross functional teams for alignment and establish practices for validation of controls throughout the design and delivery lifecycle.
- Facilitate business & technology risk decisions
- Apply the security control standards and practices to be embedded within each system and environment
- Leverage your broad IT and Information Security skills and experience to advise and consult with internal customers.
- Effectively communicate & influence at the program management, technical lead, and senior leadership levels.
- Partner with business and technology to provide expert security guidance into design and implementation of enterprise capabilities.
- Consult with both technology and business teams to identify priorities and security capability requirements and incorporate these requirements into the security strategy.
- Work closely with different work streams end-to-end in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in information security or information technology disciplines.
- Experience with cloud services highly beneficial: AWS, Azure, SAP.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; proven experience in identifying solutions for complex problems.
- Motivated self-starter who is has a track record of taking ownership of information security challenges and driving them to resolution.
- Proven ability to work within a matrixed organization to influence and drive results.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management or equivalent work experience.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, SANS or related certifications strongly preferred but equivalent knowledge will be considered.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers