Privacy Project Manager
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
As our Project Manager, you'll help provide support for a Privacy and Security program initiative. You will coordinate high performing virtual teams from across Global functions, activate realistic implementation and transition plans, and own delivery of the privacy capabilities on schedule with quality on budget. You will be actively involved in tracking, updating and participating in decision making related to the project.
- Experience with designing and delivering services and frameworks for the successful development or operation of security and privacy
- Experience with MS Office (Word, PP, Excel and Project)
- Strong analytical and innovative skills for strategic planning, sound decision-making, and problem solving and ability to work well under tight business driven deadlines
- Experienced working as part of a project team gathering requirements, conducting research and task management against a timeline
- Ability to taking larger initiatives and deconstruct the work into manageable deliverable and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to lead large projects
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with Business Partners and IT Leadership at the senior levels
- Successful track record of leading senior level professionals to drive business outcomes, resolve issues, and build consensus
- Strong Project Management methodology and project lifecycle understanding
- Strong influencing skills and ability to interact with senior management
- Defines, with assistance from the project sponsor and functional managers, the project goals, project plan and schedule.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with various functional areas
- Coordinate and facilitate all project team and project management meetings, following up with notes from all meetings
- Maintains project documentation and disseminates information to the project stakeholders in a timely manner
- PMP certification preferred but not required.
- Constant team player attitude and ability to work with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix organization, at all levels, to produce results while challenged within stressful deadlines and time constraints
- Deliver quality with minimal instruction
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience working on or with Privacy or Security teams preferred
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) preferred but not required
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) preferred but not required
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers