- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
In this role, you will:
- Schedule and facilitate team ceremonies, meetings and working sessions. Track and communicate action items and next steps to help propel the team forward.
- Facilitate the development of team-level quarterly goals, ensuring alignment with over-arching program goals.
- Facilitate team level quarterly planning, capturing cross-team dependencies and risks.
- Understand program roadmaps and backlogs to ensure team commitments are aligned with strategic direction.
- Track progress and maintain team focus on delivery of quarterly goals and commitments.
- Identify and help remove roadblocks, escalate decisions needed by leadership and develop and manage a team risk log.
- Successfully manage risk and issue mitigation.
- Identify, communicate and track cross-team dependencies.
- Maintain the team’s project prioritization, capacity plan, program board, backlog and burn down charts.
- Enable the creation of processes, methodologies and frameworks to unlock workflows, as needed.
Communicate and Collaborate:
- Establish and maintain an architecture resource plan in alignment with stakeholder needs, identifying gaps.
- Formulate and execute on a communications plan for your team; in alignment with broader communication plans
- Produce team-level status reports identifying highlights, challenges, risks and milestones.
- Drive cross-team collaboration through identification and scheduling of cross-team alignment sessions/events, when needed.
- Identify, track and disseminate team metrics to illustrate business value delivered.
- Document team operating model, engagement model, areas of focus, stakeholders and KPIs.
- Schedule and facilitate consistent demos to applicable stakeholders to illustrate iterative progress.
- Escalate what is working and what needs to be improved to leadership.
- Highlight stories of individual and team success
- 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Project Manager experience; experience in a large-scale setting a plus.
- Proven track record leading a team in operations and execution, resulting in goal delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a team’s direction through influence rather than managerial authority.
- Strong facilitation skills to help guide meeting attendees to action and outcome. Ability to perform facilitation at multiple levels of the organization (team vs. director vs. executive).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing projects within a project tracking tool; VersionOne experience is a plus.
- Proven track record leading teams through changes in project definition, project delivery, and process improvement.
- Past success creating high performance teams through inspiring and empowering team members to achieve results.
- Certified Scrum Master or other Scrum certification desired.
- Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) is a plus.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers