Scrum Master - Enterprise Architecture
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
In this role with our leading retail sportswear client, you will:
• Partner with Product Owners, Business Stakeholders, and Architecture to deliver business value.
• Work closely with the Program Director to ensure budget, resources, and alignment on work are being met
• Operate within the SAFe framework
• Schedule and facilitate all aspects of the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming, daily scrums, product demos, and sprint retrospectives.
• Maintain the Scrum team’s capacity plan, Scrum board, sprint backlog, velocity charts, burn down charts and Value Drop wins.
• Identify and help remove impediments to the success of the Sprint.
• Identify and communicate potential risks to the completion of the Sprint, including resources, costs, and external dependencies, with proactive escalation as appropriate.
• Provide timely communication throughout the Sprint.
• Coach, mentor, and evangelize agile best practices across the organization.
• Drive cross capability coordination & scheduling with other scrum leads.
• Manage the release process for the team.
• 5 years hands-on Scrum Master/Coach experience in advanced, large-scale agile settings diligently applying Scrum principles, practices and theory.
• 5 years professional experience leading or contributing to large projects, including software development and quality teams.
• Certified Scrum Master required, other Scrum certification desired.
• Experience and/or familiarity with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) desired.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Experience working with VersionOne or similar agile work management tool: building summary views, using agile planning boards, setting up dashboards.
• Proven ability to pull together diverse individuals with different goals and facilitate productive discussion and action.
• Track record of leading others and positive change in project definition, project delivery, and data driven process improvement.
• Past success in creating high performance teams, inspiring and empowering them to achieve results.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying.
Aroghia Group has established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- Aroghia offers various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers