- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, a leading retail sportswear company, is looking for strong Scrum Masters who will lead self-organizing and self-managing teams in applying and optimizing Agile practices to maximize team performance and effectiveness.
- Operates as a team-based servant leader in service to the team’s needs.
- Ensures the team is practicing Agile principles.
- Partners with, coaches and supports Product Owner in managing the backlog to ensure it is properly prioritized and appropriately sized.
- Facilitates all of the Scrum ceremonies (backlog grooming, planning meetings, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, demos).
- Establishes, tracks and communicates agile metrics (such as team velocity and sprint progress/burn down chart) to team, management and any impacted stakeholders.
- Facilitates alignment and assists Product Owner and Delivery Team with making appropriate commitments.
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risks, roadblocks and cross team dependencies that are unresolvable by the team and interfere with the team’s ability to deliver commitments.
- Accountable for promoting continuous improvement by coaching the team to use metrics to identify and measure progress.
- Participates with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization and cross-scrum collaboration on delivery execution.
- Continuously learns new approaches to facilitation, agile best practices and how to improve team dynamics.
- Helps the Team to focus on delivery of high quality stories on a predictable, sustainable cadence.
- In-depth understanding of Agile Principles and how they’re applied in workplace culture
- Sufficient understanding of technology systems and the team’s ecosystem to help team overcome roadblocks
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience
- Experience working with Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools
- Familiarity or experience with other agile methodologies such as LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
- Relevant certification in the field preferred
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM I)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Agile Scrum Master (ASM)
- Scrum Master Certified (SCM)
- SAFe Advanced Scrum Master Certification
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers