Full Stack Software Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our retail sportswear client in Beaverton, Oregon, is looking for Full Stack Software Engineer! As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will
- Develop Shopify Themes and React/Redux based Web Apps
- Develop and Deploy Shopify Product Shopping functionality
- Integrate AWS based REST Services with APIs
- Setup Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment patterns for the team
- Participate Scrum/Kan Ban based development practices
- Contribute as part of a small startup team to make the business successful
- Minimum 3-5 years of consumer facing Software Development experience
- Experience with Shopify Ecommerce and agile development methodologies namely SCRUM/Kan Ban
- Familiar with Cloud Services development experience preferably on AWS with ability to model, specify and consumer REST APIs
- Experience with agile development methodologies namely SCRUM and Kan Ban
- Ability to understand technology deeply and ability to dive in and debug at any level in a software stack
- Familiarity with DevOps model of development and QA within a single tea
- Someone who enjoys developing software and is passionate about trying new approaches to problem solving
Please note this opportunity is for *W2 candidates* only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers