Senior ETL / Informatica Developer
- USA, TBD, TBD, United States
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our firm is seeking a Senior ETL/Informatica Developer with 7+ years of experience. Please note that this client has locations in various cities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test data processes per business requirements, following the development standards and best practices as well as participate in code peer reviews to ensure our applications comply with best practices.
- Work with business analysts to gather business requirements from end users and translate them into technical specifications.
- Gather requirements to define data definitions, transformation logic, and data model logical and physical designs, data flow, and process.
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
- Provide estimates for development.
- Perform data analysis and data profiling against source systems and data warehouse.
- Design data marts to support Business Intelligence reporting.
- Design ETL processes using Informatica Power Center.
- Assist developers with difficult Oracle PL/SQL code needed for queries, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain custom oracle applications written in PL/SQL.
- Conduct reviews of developed code.
- Test solutions to validate whether requirements have been met; develop test plans, test scripts, and test conditions based on the business and system requirements.
- Provide end-user support in post-deployment phases; assess and evaluate all feedback to ensure that the requirements necessary to correct issues are addressed.
1. Minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field is required.
2. Solid understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release/version control, contemporary testing methodologies, and deployment management.
3. Strong experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources as well as:
- Informatica Power Center
- Writing Complex SQL Queries
- Unix Shell Scripting
- Relational Database
- Other BI Tools with Business Objects, ECM; Archival experience a plus
- Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Data Mining, and Data Warehousing/Mart
- Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Only those with first and last names will be considered. Resumes should include links to LinkedIn profile.
GC, USC or H1 only; sorry, no OPT-EAD.