- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
Our leading retail sportswear client's Digital Innovation Engineering team operates across organizational lines to deliver entirely new concepts that surprise and delight its consumers and drive their business.
As part of the Innovation team, you will be responsible for creating, developing and deploying everything from early prototypes to full blown production services and experiences designed to test the boundaries for how we engage with consumers digitally.
Our culture is collaborative, and results driven. We adopt the fail-fast operating model; measuring success through KPIs against our products and from the learnings of our failures. We operate across all areas of the business and focus on end-to-end solutions that deliver game changing impact.
Your Role on the Team
We are seeking an experienced Mobile Engineer to help define, design and develop some of our key innovation initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for working on everything from early POCs to full blown consumer facing apps and SDKs. You’ll lead by example, evangelize our culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques.
The successful candidate is both deeply experienced with mobile development and a team player that thrives in a collaborative agile environment. You have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. You are out in front of the latest technology trends and know how and when to apply them.
• Passion for technology and learning, a natural curiosity, with a love for delivering real-world results in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal/written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
• Extensive hands on experience developing iOS applications with a strong working understanding of Swift
• Experience designing mobile applications to consume server-based REST APIs
• Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
• Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews
Please note this opportunity is for *W2 candidates* only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers