Sr. Data Engineer
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
• Good understanding and application of modern data processing technology stacks. For example, AWS, Snowflake, SQL, Airflow, EMR, Spark, and building out performant data consumption layers
• Design and build product features in collaboration with business and IT
• Design reusable components, frameworks, libraries like User Defined Functions
• Build continuous integration and test-driven development environment
• Performance/scalability tuning, algorithms and computational complexity
• Participate in an Agile / Scrum methodology to deliver high - quality software releases every 2 weeks through Sprints
• Troubleshoot production support issues post - deployment and come up with solutions as required
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
• 2-4 years’ minimum experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions (ideally in an enterprise environment)
• Familiarity with Agile project delivery methods
• Experience with AWS components and services (E.G. EC2, EMR, S3, and Lambda)
• Experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket/GitHub and scheduling tools like Airflow
• Strong programming, Python, shell scripting and SQL
• Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others
• Experience with data warehouses/RDBMS like Oracle, Teradata, Snowflake
• Experience with data warehousing, dimensional modeling and ETL development
• Demonstrable ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
• Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers