Sr. Software Engineer (NGP) for Leading Sportswear Co.
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
• Evangelize and cultivate adoption of Enterprise Platforms, open source software and agile principles within the organization
• Ensure solutions are designed and developed using a scalable, highly resilient cloud native architecture
• Deliver well-documented and well-tested code, and participate in peer code reviews
• Design and develop tools and frameworks to improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance for the technology foundation of our platform
• Ensure product and technical features are delivered to spec and on-time
• Collaborate with and consult other Nike development teams
• Explain designs and constraints to stakeholders and technical teams
• Assist in the support and operation of the platforms you help build
• Work with product management to support product / service scoping activities
• Work with leadership to define delivery schedules of key features through an agile framework
• Be a key contributor to overall architecture, framework and design of enterprise platforms
• Masters’ or Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in large-scale software development
• 5+ years of experience architecting and building scalable data architecture
• Prefer 5 or more years of hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, GCP or similar cloud platform
• 5+ years of development experience in languages like Golang, Python, Ruby, Java, Scala or Node.js
• Experience with both relational and No-SQL databases
• Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes or other container technologies
• Experience with participating in projects in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline development team environment
• Exposure to Agile and test-driven development
• Exposure to hierarchical and distributed code repository management tools like GIT
• Great communications skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers