Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our Client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for a Vulnerability Management Analyst to be part of the CIS Security Operations Vulnerability Management Team, that participates in the attack surface reduction of global computing assets through the identification and assessment of vulnerabilities. The Sr. Analyst is responsible for analysis of the data generated by the vulnerability management solutions, coordination with external stakeholders regarding their patching program effectiveness and completion of day to day tasks associated with vulnerability management program.
- Review security vulnerabilities across a variety of technologies and environments to determine high risk vulnerabilities to business assets
- Provide technical vulnerability analysis and remediation options
- Lead meetings with business stakeholders to ensure remediation efforts adhere to corporate standards and policies
- Provides analysis/validation of remediation actions taken, opportunities for improvements and out of the box thinking for optimizations and solving road blocks
- Schedule and perform reoccurring scanning activities of both corporate and cloud environments utilizing enterprise platform
- Configure vulnerability platform reporting, asset tagging and exception tracking to enable accurate business line reporting for metrics program
- Validate and confirm accuracy and scope of scanning infrastructure with other Technology teams through both manual and automated processes
- Identify attack surface reduction opportunities via vulnerability data analysis, trends and asset meta data review
- Perform vulnerability risk analysis on submissions from responsible disclosure program
- Interface with other CIS organizations such as Governance, Risk and Threat Intelligence to report on program status and coordinate risk tracking
- Maintain and compose operational process documentation regarding program execution
- Provide mentorship and training to junior members to the team on vulnerability analysis & risk ratings
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security, or related discipline
- 5+ years of IT professional experience, with 2 in an Information Security Role
- Vulnerability Assessment solutions such as Tenable Nessus, Rapid7 Nexpose, Qualys, WhiteHat, HP Fortify, Veracode, AppSpider
- Strong technical understanding of CVSS, OWASP Top 10 and Vulnerability Exploitability ratings
- Intermediate to Proficient in a scripting language such as Python, PowerShell
- Previous experience working in large scale environments with diverse technologies
- Understanding of a variety of technical concepts such as: Networking, systems administration, application development, cloud computing and information security best practices
- Experience with data analytics with the ability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and/or Agile project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with a variety of other enabling teams
- Strong attention to detail, data accuracy, and data analysis
- Self-motivated and operates with a high sense of urgency and a high level of integrity
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers