Lead Data Engineer for Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
• Hands-on Engineering Leadership with proven track record of Innovation and expertise in Big Data Engineering
• Deep understanding and experience developing code in modern data processing technology stacks
• Engage with product owner, report developers, product analysts, and business partners to understand capability requirements and develop data solutions based on product backlog priorities
• Mentor less senior engineers in coding best practices and problem solving
• 4+ years of experience with data engineering with emphasis on data analytics and reporting
• Strong experience with SQL and Relational database engineering (Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata)— expert-level SQL abilities
• Experience developing with Python
• Experience with AWS components and services, particularly, EMR, S3, and Lambda
• Experience with developing in service oriented architectures, leveraging REST API’s
• Experience working with source-code management tools such as GitHub and Jenkins
• Good understanding of file formats including JSON, Parquet, Avro, and others
• Experience developing solutions in Snowflake
• Experience with workload automation tools such as Airflow, Autosys.
• Knowledge of building solutions with data visualization and reporting tools (Tableau, Cognos)
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Operations / Manufacturing business processes and objectives
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers