Sr. Enterprise Strategy Analyst for Leading Global Sportswear Co!
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for an Enterprise Strategy Analyst to support within the Enterprise Data Strategy & Information Management team. You will be a key member of a growing and passionate team focused on developing our strategies to make data a competitive advantage. We collaborate across business and technology to define our value and business cases, direct the master data management capabilities, and develop guides to tackle patterns in the management of our information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Applies leading practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve processes and services through the use and management of data
- Can create business cases and identify value to propose funding to support data maturity initiatives
- Work closely with Enterprise Data & Analytics teams around data management and data governance requiring strategic alignment and views.
- Drives the people, process, technology, and data requirements for small projects
- Ability to translate customer needs into specific use cases and requirements
- Works closely with program management teams to update project status, risks, and issues for escalation and prioritization of work
- Build knowledge of the core business processes to understand data challenges and express solutions in context of business value
- Can lead engagements with business teams to develop business frameworks
- Can work with technical teams to create tests and standards to support business data management strategies
- Develop and execute data maturity measurements
- Effective Communicator
- Broad Business Process and Systems Understanding
- Perform Business and Data Analysis
- Strategic Thinking and Tactical Execution
- Team Player
- Passionate about Technology, Information, and Data
- Develop Strategy Documents and Presentations
- Can hold JAD and Requirement sessions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Technology or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a professional organization collaborating across multiple functions
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and evolving priorities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Proven experience building strong working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams
- Passion for data with demonstrated ability to use data to tell a story and influence decision making
- Detail oriented with strong information seeking skills
- Understand of Data Maturity models
- Familiarity with Agile methods and story creation
- Track record defining business value and risk
- Experience as Management Consultant or Senior BSA with data experience preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers