Product Manager - Digital, for Leading Sportswear Co.
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise.
You will lead the end-to-end design, development and delivery of a feature or set of features in retail. You will define the most optimal retail consumer journey of the features you own, considering the digital, operational and physical dependencies required. You have an analytical mindset and are continually assessing your product for value and prioritizing features to align. You can manage through complex technical challenges and tradeoffs, using advanced analytics and qualitative research to support your point of view.
• Product lifecycle: Owns the end to end execution and delivery of a feature or a set of features on the product roadmap. Works with resources across, (and potentially outside) the organization from design to delivery to launch. Manage delivery challenges and define physical retail pilot/rollout strategies.
• On-Going Delivery. Accountable for measurement, planning and on-going enhancements of feature(s).
• Process. Facilitates process mapping, gap analysis, data ow to help assess business implications of feature, tool, or platform.
• Prioritization: Effectively design project plans based on priorities, set clear/measurable objectives and deploy team resources appropriately to achieve business goals.
• Product Specifications: Write and consult on product specifications, user stories, manage design challenges and execute agile product delivery.
• Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with both digital and functional teams to bring your product to life. Key partners include Store Design, Training & Operations, Marketing/Retail Brand, Membership, and Retail Innovation. Remove obstacles and help the team navigate and align the organization to optimize success.
• Analytics and Experimentation: Measure clear product KPIs, derive key insights, and devise and execute proof-of-concept executions to learn. Captures metrics to measure how features are performing and how they can be improved, including trend line analysis, multivariate analysis, etc. Ensures ongoing monitoring of post-launch results through analysis and reporting.
• Experienced product manager with 3+ years of digital product background. Proven success stories in launching customer-facing digital features with measurable outcomes. Experience bringing digital experiences to life in a physical retail environment preferred.
• Demonstrated success working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction. Examples of successful working relationships and processes with engineering, design and product teams.
• Proven ability to develop effective product specifications, including user stories and detailed requirements. Can visually depict the desired consumer journey to communicate to business, design, and engineering. Ability to develop supporting operational processes and guidelines to support users for on-going delivery.
• Strong analytical skills with supporting examples of using metrics in all aspects of the product lifecycle. Exceptional data analysis skills with hands one experience in feature modeling. Familiarity of relational DB’s, Basic SQL and familiarity with BI tools.
• Experience thriving in a fast-paced, high growth environment. Results-driven with the ability to anticipate needs, innovate, multi-task. Nimble and flexible with regards to changing priorities & business needs.
• An assertive, direct communication style, with the ability to inspire and motivate others across the company. Collaborative, energetic and hands-on team player.
• Strong passion for creating engaging, compelling retail experiences for consumers and store athletes.
• BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
• Ability to work in JIRA, Confluence and Omniture
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H-1B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
- We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
- We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
- We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers