Transition Management Lead for Global Sportswear Co.
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
The focus of the DDS Transition Management Lead will be to elevate the Digital Demand Sensing (DDS) change management journey, enabling full user adoption and business value realization.
As the Transition Management Lead for DDS you will be a critical member of the core change management team and DDS leadership team. You will lead a team of transition managers, communication managers, and training managers who are tasked with driving a transformational change aligned with the DDS program strategy. You will create team accountabilities, manage deliverables, and ensure the employees and contractors are engaged and focused on the right work. You must be passionate about being part of an ever-evolving body of work, balancing ideation with delivery, within a transformational digital program that will change our ways of working.
- Defining and delivering innovative TM strategies and plans that will drive transformational change for us and deliver value for the DDS program
- Managing and executing TM tactics, working with a strategic consulting partner
- Coordinating all TM timelines and deliverables
- Understand the DDS solution and implications for transformational change across the various dimensions of the business. Be the voice for the company culture and ways of working.
- Actively engage business stakeholders within the company matrix and the DSM leadership team to ensure successful adoption. Own the messaging and content preparation for executive forums and workshops.
- Work with the DSM Transition Management Director and the Transformational Office to align on strategy and execution. Benchmark change management best practices and maintain an external network of TM practitioners.
- Measuring TM effectiveness through qualitative and quantitative methods
- Bachelor's degree in business, HR, or related field required
- 7 to 10 years of change management experience in a corporate environment, focused on large-scale transformational change
- Transition Management certification preferred (e.g. PROSCI, ACMP)
- Familiarity with the Agile product management approach
- Proven ability to communicate plans across a complex matrix on a corporate, regional and functional basis
- Experience initiating and driving the ideation process contributing meaningful, innovative strategies to the business
- Deep understanding of change management trends and best practices with a digital-first mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining keen attention to detail
- Project Management experience in developing and executing project workbacks, timelines and budgets
- Ability to comprehend business needs, synthesize technical and specialized knowledge and translate them into a cohesive strategy
- Tolerance for ambiguity, strong prioritization skills, and the ability to work well with a large variety of personalities at all levels of business
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers