Transition Manager for Leading Global Sportswear Co.
- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for a Transition Manager to be part of the successful transition and adoption of business and technology initiatives. You will be part of a team that prepares Brand Marketing leaders, managers, and employees for changes through deliberate and thoughtful engagement throughout the course of major projects or initiatives. You'll keep people (both business and project) focused and energized by the project efforts. You'll help us enhance key capabilities by implementing effective change management practices, partnering with Marketing and Technology Leaders, Product Owners, Geographies, and other Functions to collaborate and drive change globally.
The Transition Manager will develop and execute transition management strategies for one or more projects within a portfolio of initiatives and help grow our transition management capability overall. As part of Brand Marketing Technology, you will also act as an internal consultant on transition management strategy/deliverables with our Marketing partners on strategic change initiatives. Aligning on best practices with other Transition Managers and staying abreast of external best practices through regular participation in TM network and forums is expected.
- Help manage Global Brand Marketing change initiatives that support projects driving process, people, and/or technology transformation and prioritizing change work across the portfolio
- Implement transition management strategies and deliverables for change initiatives (e.g. newsletters, surveys, training materials, stakeholder assessments)
- Develop and execute change deliverables including change readiness assessments, organizational change management plans, communication plans and tools, stakeholder plans, training plans, and other change management deliverables, as needed
- Work with other transition managers to develop transition management strategies and design appropriate solutions that meet business and change objectives
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend change management best practices to partners
- Develop and define adoption metrics and measurement strategies in order to monitor change progress
- Present strategies and findings to stakeholders, using excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Participate in the coordination and setup of workshops, working sessions, and meetings
- Bachelor's degree in Business, English, Marketing or related experience
- Minimum of 4-6 years of broad business experience, preferably in the implementation of business change or technology initiatives
- Education/training in change management methodologies preferred
- Demonstrate flexibility and tolerance for ambiguity and change
- Experience leading change in marketing and technology environments preferred
- Ability to understand and apply new marketing and technology concepts quickly is critical
- Previous experience developing training and/or communication materials
- Previous experience in process and/or system change projects is preferred
- Understanding of change management theory and methodologies, including stakeholder and change impact assessments, end user and internal communications, broad understanding of training design and development, organizational readiness and adoption planning
- Prior project management experience preferred
- Critical thinking skills and a strategic mindset
- High level of proficiency in using desktop tools for communication and analysis, including MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Experience with Apple Keynote preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers