- Beaverton, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for a Costing Trainer to deliver in-depth training to our various impacted users. The trainer will directly report to the Transition Management Director and will be responsible for the following:
- Learn and be able to articulate our Costing methodology
- Learn the various impacted user group, their function, how they are impacted by the Costing program
- Develop targeted training messaging that is relevant and accurately represents each function’s processes
- Create training materials (manuals, 1-pagers, diagrams, presentations, cheat sheets, reference guides, etc.)
- Deliver in-person and web-based training
- Update content and training materials as program updates are made
- Develop a training content repository and document internal update processes
- Compile and share training summaries to the project team members to share key learnings, areas for improvement, and questions that came up during training
- Support and deliver on all relevant training requests
- Travel to Asia required
- Minimum 4-5yrs experience working in a similar role within an enterprise environment
- Demonstrate competence in working with Microsoft Office tools, specifically Outlook email and calendaring, Excel, PowerPoint
- Have strong presentation creation and delivery skills
- Strong communicator both in the classroom environment and with the project team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and in ambiguity
- Experience working in AirTable
- Experience working in Litmus LMS
- Excellent slide design skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers