Expert Cloud Security Architect
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for an Expert Cloud Security Architect, you will use your extensive knowledge of cloud security principles and technologies, industry best practice, professional experience, collaboration and good judgment to establish an information security strategy and roadmap. You will influence the direction of information technology at Nike as it relates to adoption of Cloud services and infrastructure, reviewing and influencing decisions on migrating from on-premise data centers to cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platforms, etc.
- Takes strategic direction and defines frameworks, roadmaps, and reference architectures that incorporate enterprise standards and direction to improve the global corporate security posture while addressing risks
- Provide detailed input into the creation of the annual Cloud Security budget
- Work with Business IT teams to continually improve the security posture of their application portfolios
- Inform and aid in the development of a multi-year IT Security Strategy that outlines key initiatives in support of the Nike Information Security Strategy
- Create a sustainable security framework to allow secure technology standardization
- Provides thought leadership within highly visible projects and initiatives to ensure appropriate security controls are in place to protect Nike data
- Develop business cases for the adoption of new technology, standards and processes
- Review projects for security concerns and provide security guidance to business partners, engineering, governance, and support teams
- Support management in understanding architectural information risk within/against Nike
- Analyze market and security trends and adjust the strategic roadmap accordingly
- Stay current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Ten years of information technology experience with a minimum of five years in an information security related role in a fortune 500 company.
- Expert knowledge of information security standards, principles and practices
- Expert knowledge of cloud services including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Direct experience with Azure required; experience with Google Cloud Platforms, Alibaba Cloud, Salesforce, or other cloud platforms preferred
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- Web Applications and Services / Linux/UNIX / Workstation Operating Systems (Windows / MacOS) / Network Devices / Storage Devices / Virtualization / IDS & IPS Technologies / SIEM Technologies Secure Application Development / Encryption / PKI / Identity Management
- Application Security / Database Security (Oracle/MySQL) Compliance - SOX, PCI, ISO 27001 Cloud / Colocation / Forensics / Cyber Intelligence National and International Privacy laws and regulation
- Ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics
- Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK) “PREFERRED”
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) “PREFERRED”
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers