Data Protection Analyst
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for a Data Protection Analyst to engage with business partners and internal CIS teams. You will be responsible for, reviewing business processes to identify gaps leading to potential data exposure, integrating existing data protection methods into existing processes, and gathering business requirements for data protection needs that aren’t met by existing data protection tools. This person will become a subject matter expert in Data Protection capabilities and will work closely with the CIS Business Information Security team and Engagement team to ensure customer needs are addressed.
- The ability to assess risk and translate it to business relevant considerations and facts
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- Advanced technical acumen
- Proven analytical and problem-solving ability
- Superior communication, ability to explain complex concepts in plain language and graphics
- Excellent organization, and interpersonal skills with the ability to appropriately communicate and translate complex security risks to dollars
- Ability to balance and prioritize work
- Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential.
- Lead engagements with remote groups, including vendor relationships under supervision of Sr Analysts
- Perform Business Process Reviews to determine potential data exposure
- Gather requirements for new data protection need sand integration
- Provide process recommendations and/or recommend alternate solutions to resolve gaps with data security under supervision of Sr Analysts
- Develop action plans and processes with management and the PTD engineering team
- Trouble shoot user issues related to folder structure / tool access requirements
- Work with BISO / EM / and ESD to review new capabilities that are needed to support the business and technical teams
- Interface with BISO / EM groups to ensure continuity among all areas of CIS
- Stay current on security technologies, trends, standards and best practices
- Provide guidance around end-user training on adopted data protection tools
- Continually update relevant security skills
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers