Insider Threat Operations Lead
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our client, the leading global sportswear company, is looking for an Insider Threat Operations Lead for the CIS group. You will be a leader in the Technology Corporate Information Security group and support the Insider Threat program. The successful candidate will bring a high level of passion for building and driving the operations of the Insider Threat Operations team. A solid communications foundation is a must, and we are looking for a person who is motivated to work the details to ensure our organization operates effectively. In addition, you'll get to work alongside truly talented teams and help them enhance their performance by promoting collaboration, innovation and a sense of ownership.
- Identify, define, and inspire ITO teammates to deliver against the program objectives critical to our success
- Identify program requirements from key stakeholders (LT, MT, & SME’s) to ensure that programs are appropriately staffed and supported in their delivery
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule and / or performance. Able to provide clear prioritization to team members.
- Work with all groups within the organization to ensure objectives and scope are aligned and integrated with unified strategy, working with functional leads to put in place goal-delivering plans.
- Owns the business case for the ITO operational objectives, establishes and maintains cross functional coordination
- Organization, Planning and Execution: Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding program objectives operating within financial and resource constraints; Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed.
- Drive continual improvements and optimizations to business processes and alignment
- Passion for connecting CIS services and mission to the core business units
- Highly skilled in both verbal and visual high-profile communication
- Deep understanding of the complex multi-functional environment, with ability to build connections, influence, and alignment with your partners
- Demonstrated ability for problem solving and thinking outside the box
- Ability to define clear objectives and priorities for the team, including willingness to prioritize the most impacting elements.
- Vision for leading and uniting the team around the CIS and our client's missions, staying anchored in what we stand for and helping other teams succeed
- Intrinsically inspired by the power of the Brand - celebrate and share our wins!
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 5 years project/program management experience delivering strategic or cross functional project through the application of formal project management methodology.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, including the ability to influence and motivate others in a cross-functional team (both directly and indirectly)
- Ability to establish an independent view, while effectively collaborating with peers in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating and presenting executive reports and briefings
- Strong verbal and written communication, as well as information-seeking skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and metrics to drive recommendations
- Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel; Mac skills also highly preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers