Insider Threat Analyst for Leading Global Sportswear Brand
- Hillsboro, OR, USA
The Aroghia Group is a nationwide information technology firm that provides cutting-edge IT services, solutions, and staff placements for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their goals through innovation, collaboration, and deep expertise. This role will focus on supporting one of our top clients with a direct placement solution here locally.
Our leading retail sportswear client is currently looking for an experienced Insider Threat Analyst to fill an opening on site in Hillsboro, OR. Interested candidates should have experience with analytical problem solving and familiarity with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, or counterespionage.
- Compile results of analyses into reports or products that are concise, accurate, and timely and be capable of presenting the results to team members and management as required.
- Triage insider threat alerts by correlating insider threat data with other data sources to determine potential indications of malicious or risky insider activity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to refine alerts based on triage results and current events.
- Contribute to the development of processes and procedures to support the continued improvement of the Insider Threat Management Program.
Responsibilities of the Insider Threat Analyst
Conduct all-source analysis, cyber analysis, and investigative analysis.
Coordinate the application of insider risk models and assign risk levels for insiders.
Access and integrate information from client’s network monitoring tools and other data analytics tools and sources to decipher underlying trends or uncover anomalies and discern obscure patterns and attributes.
Conduct data triage of anomalous events collected by approved User Activity Monitoring (UAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP) and other client network and endpoint monitoring tools.
Elevate and investigate anomalous events of concern.
Support insider threat investigation according to requirements in the established policies and procedures.
Document findings in written reports.
Requirements of the Insider Threat Analyst
Bachelor's degree in Intelligence, Social Sciences, Computer Sciences or a related field
Experience with analytical problem solving and familiarity with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, or counterespionage
Familiarity with data analytics tools used for insider threat information collection on computer networks or knowledge of other insider threat risk scoring data analytics tools and programs
Understanding of insider threat analysis, user activity data, and DLP data
Experience with the modus operandi of insider threat and associated capabilities and motivations.
Experience in support of government or large corporate Insider Threat Programs
Strong analytical skills and experience creating and presenting executive reports and briefings
Proficient in Microsoft Powerpoint, Word, Excel; Mac skills also highly preferred
Please note this opportunity is for W2 candidates only; no C2C.
For fastest consideration, please paste the JD into a word document, highlight all the relevant skills and technologies you possess, and attach it to your application.
Aroghia Group provides top market compensation, H1-B transfers, Green Card processing, and a great company culture. Please provide your resume, LinkedIn profile address, and phone number when applying. We have established a solid reputation in the marketplace by providing our employees with outstanding opportunities for personal and professional growth. Some additional benefits include (but are not limited to):
• We are a preferred IT vendor for top-notch companies in a wide range of industries across the U.S.
• We offer various compensation structures (hourly, salary) based on qualifications and market demand.
• We provide continuous training and development to ensure our team remains at the forefront of technological advancements.
Open Positions: http://aroghia.com/careers